Many new features have been added:
- Inet3270 adds the IND$FILE file transfer protocol for IBM mainframes.
- Inet5250 emulation had major improvements and was expanded to include more structures and facilities.
- Direct printing allows you to add static header and footer files with data or commands to be sent to the printer before and/or after print jobs. It can be used similar to mail merge or template applications.
- The Copy&Paste in terminals now include an AutoCopy option that will automatically put marked text in the clipboard.
- Inet3270 adds “session bound” or SCS printing for the 3287-printer with improved setup facilities. When opening an Inet3270 terminal it can automatically load and connect the 3287 printer.
- For additional security, the following facilities may be disabled by system managers in terminal emulators: All drop down menus, the toolbar (or only selected buttons on the toolbar), the right-click menu, Copy, Paste, ScreenPrint (not the Windows PrintScreen), Write Log, Trace, Script and Read input file.
- Lots of small improvements in the user interface and a few bug fixes.