- Winet now includes a license server which can optionally be used to control licenses.
- A problem saving certain printer configurations has been fixed.
- A problem running IBM QMF has been fixed. Note that QMF requires a Model 2 setting.
- IrmaServer and Regional IrmaClient running on Linux are available on request.
How can we help you to access your mainframe or business server and print from them?
Winet (Terminals, Printing and FTP), Inet 3270 for iPad, IRMA (Remote Management and file distribution), RINET (IPv4/IPv6, TCP, UDP, terminals, printing, FTP, HTTP for 16 and 32 bit embedded systems) […]
You may download any of our products and use it for a trial period of 30 days to confirm that it works in your environment and to ensure you are suitably impressed before you buy. If you are a licensed user and your Software Assurance is up to date, you can update your current version.[…]
Formatted printing from legacy systems, electronic distribution of reports, GUI and client/server capabilities onto legacy systems, embedded systems with advanced communications capabilities […]
- Winet can now automatically or manually check for updates.
- Irma client and server now support multiple images.
- Various changes and enhancement in IRMA.
- OpenSSL 1.1.1g is supported.
- OpenSSL 1.1.1d is supported.
- Licensing problems introduced in version 6.55 has been fixed.
- The 3270 WebServer Web interfaces have been improved to handle a large number of users and sessions much better.
- The 3270 WebServer handling of Mime types has been improved.
- The 3270 Webserver proxy functionalty has been enhanced.
- The restrictions on ports for the Winet Proxy settings have been removed.
- The Irma client and server now support SSL/TLS connections.
- Various bugs which could lead to crashes were discovered and fixed.