- OpenSSL 1.1.1d is supported.
- Licensing problems introduced in version 6.55 has been fixed.
- The 3270 WebServer Web interfaces have been improved to handle a large number of users and sessions much better.
- The 3270 WebServer handling of Mime types has been improved.
- The 3270 Webserver proxy functionalty has been enhanced.
- The restrictions on ports for the Winet Proxy settings have been removed.
- The Irma client and server now support SSL/TLS connections.
- Various bugs which could lead to crashes were discovered and fixed.
How can we help you to access your mainframe or business server and print from them?
Winet (Terminals, Printing and FTP), Inet 3270 for iPad, IRMA (Remote Management and file distribution), RINET (IPv4/IPv6, TCP, UDP, terminals, printing, FTP, HTTP for 16 and 32 bit embedded systems) […]
You may download any of our products and use it for a trial period of 3 to 6 months to confirm that it works in your environment and to ensure you are suitably impressed before you buy. […]
Formatted printing from legacy systems, electronic distribution of reports, GUI and client/server capabilities onto legacy systems, embedded systems with advanced communications capabilities […]
- All applications now support IPv6 and Unicode.
- InetVtx00 handling of keypad application mode and cursor mode has been fixed.
- Window scrolling has been fixed.
- Various minor bugs have been fixed.
- A non-standard script engine can be specified on the command line.
- The help file has been updated.
- Terminal emulators: An alternate host and port can be specified for the case that a connection fails.
This is done in the Setup>Autoconnect dialog box. If it is set up, it will try the alternate connection
whether Auto connect is set or not.
- OpenSSL 1.1.1b is supported.
- It is possible to start a terminal emulator with the keyboard disabled, requiring the EmulatorProcessKeyboard
property to be set. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- The Help file has been updated.