- Winet now includes a license server which can optionally be used to control licenses.
- A problem saving certain printer configurations has been fixed.
- A problem running IBM QMF has been fixed. Note that QMF requires a Model 2 setting.
- IrmaServer and Regional IrmaClient running on Linux are available on request.
- Winet can now automatically or manually check for updates.
- Irma client and server now support multiple images.
- Various changes and enhancement in IRMA.
- OpenSSL 1.1.1g is supported.
- OpenSSL 1.1.1d is supported.
- Licensing problems introduced in version 6.55 has been fixed.
- The 3270 WebServer Web interfaces have been improved to handle a large number of users and sessions much better.
- The 3270 WebServer handling of Mime types has been improved.
- The 3270 Webserver proxy functionalty has been enhanced.
- The restrictions on ports for the Winet Proxy settings have been removed.
- The Irma client and server now support SSL/TLS connections.
- Various bugs which could lead to crashes were discovered and fixed.
- All applications now support IPv6 and Unicode.
- InetVtx00 handling of keypad application mode and cursor mode has been fixed.
- Window scrolling has been fixed.
- Various minor bugs have been fixed.
- A non-standard script engine can be specified on the command line.
- The help file has been updated.
- Terminal emulators: An alternate host and port can be specified for the case that a connection fails.
This is done in the Setup>Autoconnect dialog box. If it is set up, it will try the alternate connection
whether Auto connect is set or not.
- OpenSSL 1.1.1b is supported.
- It is possible to start a terminal emulator with the keyboard disabled, requiring the EmulatorProcessKeyboard
property to be set. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- The Help file has been updated.
1. Terminal emulators: The HTTP proxy functionality was fixed.
2. 3270 Web Server: The HTTP proxy functionality was fixed. Proxy sessions are managed like Web sessions.
The Java applet was removed from the menus for security reasons, but the files are still available.
3. The Help system was updated. More information about Registry usage is included.
4. InetVTx00 configurations were cleaned up.
5. OpenSSL 1.1.0h is supported.
6. Services don’t log Interrogate events any longer.
1. An old or invalid UpdateCode.txt file won’t result in displaying an error that
an invalid code has been entered.
2. Automatic license updates can now be done from a secure https web server.
3. Natural File Transfer upload: We fixed a bug and improved the speed substantially.
4. A problem with an incomplete Query reply response resulting in a blank screen
when connecting, has been fixed.
5. Inet3270 can allocate LUs from a shared pool file. Contact us for details.
For more information click here.
TN3270E emulator for iPad.
GPvNO is in the process of submitting Inet3270 for iPad to the Apple App Store.
You can have a preview of the functionality here.
1. A license update can be performed any time by entering an update code in the
2. Graphic Escape has been properly implemented for the 3270 emulation.
3. Support for the APL language and graphic line drawing has been added for the
3270 emulation. Entering of APL symbols has been implemented for the 3270 client.
4. A number of bugs that could lead to Inet3270WebServer crashes have been fixed.