- OpenSSL 1.1.1d is supported.
- Licensing problems introduced in version 6.55 has been fixed.
- The 3270 WebServer Web interfaces have been improved to handle a large number of users and sessions much better.
- The 3270 WebServer handling of Mime types has been improved.
- The 3270 Webserver proxy functionalty has been enhanced.
- The restrictions on ports for the Winet Proxy settings have been removed.
- The Irma client and server now support SSL/TLS connections.
- Various bugs which could lead to crashes were discovered and fixed.
- All applications now support IPv6 and Unicode.
- InetVtx00 handling of keypad application mode and cursor mode has been fixed.
- Window scrolling has been fixed.
- Various minor bugs have been fixed.
- A non-standard script engine can be specified on the command line.
- The help file has been updated.
- Terminal emulators: An alternate host and port can be specified for the case that a connection fails.
This is done in the Setup>Autoconnect dialog box. If it is set up, it will try the alternate connection
whether Auto connect is set or not.
- OpenSSL 1.1.1b is supported.
- It is possible to start a terminal emulator with the keyboard disabled, requiring the EmulatorProcessKeyboard
property to be set. Contact email@example.com for more details.
- The Help file has been updated.
1. Terminal emulators: The HTTP proxy functionality was fixed.
2. 3270 Web Server: The HTTP proxy functionality was fixed. Proxy sessions are managed like Web sessions.
The Java applet was removed from the menus for security reasons, but the files are still available.
3. The Help system was updated. More information about Registry usage is included.
4. InetVTx00 configurations were cleaned up.
5. OpenSSL 1.1.0h is supported.
6. Services don’t log Interrogate events any longer.
1. An old or invalid UpdateCode.txt file won’t result in displaying an error that
an invalid code has been entered.
2. Automatic license updates can now be done from a secure https web server.
3. Natural File Transfer upload: We fixed a bug and improved the speed substantially.
4. A problem with an incomplete Query reply response resulting in a blank screen
when connecting, has been fixed.
5. Inet3270 can allocate LUs from a shared pool file. Contact us for details.
For more information click here.
TN3270E emulator for iPad.
GPvNO is in the process of submitting Inet3270 for iPad to the Apple App Store.
You can have a preview of the functionality here.
1. A license update can be performed any time by entering an update code in the
2. Graphic Escape has been properly implemented for the 3270 emulation.
3. Support for the APL language and graphic line drawing has been added for the
3270 emulation. Entering of APL symbols has been implemented for the 3270 client.
4. A number of bugs that could lead to Inet3270WebServer crashes have been fixed.
1. A Print Screen Preview facility has been added.
If RTF or Merge printing is selected for screen printing, the preview can make
the RTF editor available to edit the output before printing or to edit any RTF
file. This editor produces much cleaner RTF output than some other RTF editors.
2. RTF printing now supports Landscape and other paper attributes like paper size.
3. The latest OpenSSL version 1.1.0f is supported.
4. A problem with custom buttons when explicitly loading a new configuration has
5. Inet3270: NFT binary upload/download has been implemented for the 3270 emulation.
6. Inet3270: Occasional display of NFT screens has been fixed. In order to function correctly,
at least one history buffer must be specified in the 3270 setup.
7. Hotspots cutting off text has been fixed.
8. It is now possible to save a configuration to the Local Machine registry
(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE). The option to do it is only presented when the product is
run with elevation (“Run as Administrator”).
This is useful to create custom default configurations on systems with multiple users.
When a configuration entry is not found in the Current User registry (HKEY_CURRENT_USER),
the entry will be read from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE. If it is not found there, the built-in
default value is used.
1. The Winet install program has been updated to make a clear distinction between
Complete and Compact setup. Note that certain modules e.g. Inet3270Web server can
only be installed by using the Custom setup.
2. When a Custom Install (not to be confused with the Custome Setup above) is done
by having a CUSTOM folder in the same location as the install file, the current folder
will be in a temporary location. To set the current folder to the default location of
C:\Winet\custom, use the following line in CUSTOM.BAT:
cd /d %1
3. The Microsoft “Print to PDF” driver is faulty which used to crash Winet when using
this printer as the default printer. Winet now handles the problem.
4. The model number for legacy 3270 terminals (non-TN3270E) has been properly implemented.
5. The model number for 3270 terminals is now properly reported in a Partition Query command.
6. Cursor blinking has been improved. Previously a slow setting for the blink rate in
Windows could lead to the cursor not blinking at all.